We are constantly adding new features to Easy Digital Album. See below the new features of the latest releases.
Released August 10 2019 (Version 188.8.131.52)
Single Pages Added
Added to the ability of creating Full Spreads you can now create Single Page layouts, Square or Vertical Rectangle.
Make Any Text a Mask
Turn instantly any text you type in the software into a Mask with just a click. A unique feature you can find only in EDA!
Change Albums Location
Select the Storage Location you want for the Albums so if for any reason you have to format your pc you will never loose your albums.
Greate More Image Groups
Create more Image Groups now. A useful addition, especially for users that work on smaller resolution screens.
Drag & Import on Both Panels
Drag and import images on any panel you are. You can drag and add images to current Groups, or create new Groups.
Change Album Properties
Change the Properties of any Album, like its name, the Safe Area or the Cut Area you have previously set.
This release of Easy Digital Album 184.108.40.206 fixes some issues that caused it to crash and some bugs that have been detected.
- The Application can hang if the symbol "&" was used in the album name.
- The marking of the used images wasn't updated continually when exchanging images.
- In some occasions the alignment buttons of Center to Left or Right page were not enabled.
Easy Digital Album previous version.
Released June 30 2019 (Version 220.127.116.11)
Drag to Import Images
Drag the images you want from any folder on a page. The images will be imported and a layout will be created automatically.
Sample Images Available
When Saving a Template, a sample image is saved also (If the template include images).
New Masks Added
New Masks have been added to give our clients an idea of what you can do inside the software.
New Mask Name Field
A text field has been added above the Mask option, so you can easily see the name of the mask you have applied to an image.
This release of Easy Digital Album 18.104.22.168 fixes some issues that caused it to crash and some bugs that have been detected.
- The Application can hang during the importing of single images.
- During Exporting pages through Photoshop the placement of images was wrong when zoomed.
- The alignment of Multiline Text during export through EDA wasn't correct.
- You don't have to Run the software As Administrator any more to being able to add Masks, Backgrounds, or Graphics on any page.
In the Trial version of Easy Digital Album there is no export function, so some of the functions described here are not available in the Trial version, only in the Full version.